One Hundred Thousand Dollars Worth of Damages in Fulton Fire

Unattended cooking is the cause of about one hundred thousand dollars worth of damage to a house in Fulton last (Wednesday) night.

It happened just after 11 last (Wednesday) night at 1211 Circle Drive at a one story house in Fulton.

Five occupants were at home at the time of the fire and were able to get out on their own.

The Fulton Fire Department brought the fire under control within 30 minutes.

The American Red Cross was called in to assist the occupants of the home with their needs.

Latest News

Former Paramedic For Randolph County Ambulance District Sentenced For Stealing

Former Paramedic For Randolph County Ambulance District Sentenced For Stealing A Randolph County Ambulance District paramedic is being sentenced for accusations of stealing medications from patients. Ricehlle R. Grapes of Moberly was ordered to spend 120 days in jail and complete a drug treatment program. She was placed on 5 years of probation after the…Continue Reading

City Of Vandalia Announces New Chief Of Police

City Of Vandalia Announces New Chief Of Police The city of Vandalia is announcing a new chief of police. Logan Benjamin officially began his duties as Vandalia Police Chief on February 14th. Benjamin is replacing Chief Chris Hammann who took a job as police chief in New Haven. Benjamin has worked for the Vandalia Police…Continue Reading

Fulton Woman Sues Company Involved With Capital City of Lights

Fulton Woman Sues Company Involved With Capital City of Lights A woman from Fulton is suing a company involved with the Capital City Festival of Lights after she was hurt at the event in 2017. According to court documents the lawsuit is being brought against HomeMaker Health Care due to the fact they failed to…Continue Reading

Columbia Restaurant Reopens After Finding Dead Body In Business

Columbia Restaurant Reopens After Finding Dead Body In Business The ABC Chinese Cuisine in Columbia is reopened after a dead person was found inside of the business on Monday morning. The restaurant reopened yesterday (Wednesday) after cleaning up and making repairs. According to the Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services the restaurant…Continue Reading