Position: Student Trainee Intern
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Mark Twain Lake is seeking applicants for a Student Trainee Intern Position for the 2020 recreation season. Specific information regarding this position is currently posted at www.usajobs.gov. The position is available through announcement number SWGI203334729285P. The individual hired for this position will be required to report for duty immediately after completion of the spring 2020 semester, and continue until the beginning of the fall 2020 semester. The position requires the student to work a 40-hour per week schedule, including day shifts, night shifts, weekends, and holidays. The subject announcement closes on March 26, 2020.
Basic requirements and qualifications for these positions include:
- High School Graduate
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a technical or vocational school, 2-year or 4-year college or university, graduate or professional school, at a qualifying educational institution on a half-time or full-time basis, pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
- Good academic standing with a cumulative 2.0 grade point average.
- Transcripts and/or proof of enrollment/acceptance letter.
- Detailed resume showing eligibility for this position.
- Required to sign a Pathways Participant Agreement
Apply: Individuals interested in applying for this position may do so at www.usajobs.gov by creating an account, building their profile, and working through the application process as directed in the “How to apply” section.
For more information regarding this employment opportunity at Mark Twain Lake, call the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at 573-735-4097.