KWWR Sports Report 4/14
The Mexico Bulldogs High School Baseball Team lsot 7-0 to the Marshall Owls last night (Tuesday) at home.
The Bulldogs are now 6-6 on the season and 3-3 in the North Central Missouri Conference.
Mexico will play the Centralia Panthers tomorrow with a 5pm first pitch.
The Mexico High School Boys Tennis Team defeated Moberly 5-4 to pick up a North Central Missouri Conference win.
Mexico Individual Results:
- Randy Hernandez 3-10
- Carter McIntosh 4-10
- Haden Frazier 10-8
- Ryan Pemberton 10-2
- Brendan McKeown 10-1
- Bryson Stuehmer 10-7
- Randy Hernandez and Brendan McKeown 6-10
- Haden Frazier and Ryan Pemberton 10-5
- Bryson Stuehmer and Carter McIntosh 3-10
- Noah Harlan and Dominic McKeown 7-5
- Matthew Huemann and Andrew Stephens 6-2
- Declan Gleeson and Andrew Pemberton 6-1
- Nathan Bull and Trent Lierheimer 6-1
- Zeven Ruiz and Declan Gleeson 6-2
The St. Louis Cardinals trounced the Washington Nationals 14-3 last night (Tuesday) at Busch Stadium.
Paul Goldschmidt started things off in the first inning hitting his 250th career home run.
Nolan Arenado and Matt Carpenter each hit home runs.
The Redbirds put up 9 runs in the 5th inning.
The Cardinals will for the series win against the Nationals this afternoon with a 12:15 first pitch.
The Kansas City Royals defeated the Los Angeles Angels 3-2.
Danny Duffy earned the win and is now 2-0 on the season.
Kansas City hosts the Angels again this afternoon at the K with a 1:10 start.