KWWR Sports Report 9/11/21
Week 3 of Friday Night Lights is in the books, here are some of the scores from Friday night:
- Mexico Bulldogs are off to a 3-0 start after winning against Orchard Farm 42-6.
- Blair Oaks defeated California 61-35
- Boonville over Southern Boone 40-14
- Bowling Green big over Montgomery County 51-7
- Hickman bests Capital City 26-7
- Centralia picked up their first win of the season 30-12 against Brookfield
- Helias outlasts Battle 35-22
- Rock Bridge wins on the road over Jefferson City 49-34
- Hallsville rolls 67-30 against Versailles
- Harrisburg 54 Salisbury 16
- Hannibal remains undefeated taking out Ft. Zumwalt West 56-35
- Kirksville defeats Savannah 34-28
- South Callaway 34 Louisiana 12
- Palmyra defeats Macon 40-21
- Mark Twain 54 Van-Far 14
- Father Tolton shuts out MMA 38-0
- Moberly loses to Excelsior Springs 34-14
- Monroe City dominates South Shelby 48-8
- Scotland County shuts out Paris 48-0
The Missouri Tigers Football team will play their first road game tonight in Kentucky.
According to ESPN Matchup Predictor, Kentucky is favored to win and the point spread is 5.5
Kickoff is at 7:30.
The St. Louis Cardinals lost the series opener to the Cincinnati Reds. 4-2 at Busch Stadium last night (Friday).
Yadier Molina tied the game with a 2 run home run.
The Cardinals bullpen let another slip away in the ninth giving up 2 runs.
St. Louis was unable to make up any ground in the Wild Card race and remain 3 games back of the 2nd Wild Card spot.
The Kansas City Royals picked up a 6-4 extra innings win on the road over the Minnesota Twins.
Royals outfielder Andrew Benintendi slugged two homers among his 4 hits, including the game-winning blast.