Missouri Department of Conservation Reports Preliminary Numbers From Firearms Portion of Deer Hunting Season
One hundred eighty-eight thousand twenty two deer were harvested in Missouri during the firearms portion of the deer hunting season this year according to preliminary numbers from the Missouri Department of Conservation.
The season started on the weekend of November 13 and 14th and ran through yesterday (Tuesday).
Callaway County harvested 3,154 deer, Audrain County checked in with 1,384, Boone had 1,833, Monroe had 2,208, and Randolph ended up with 1,668 deer.
Another youth deer hunting season begins this Friday, November 26th.
Most Recent News
- Demand for Youth Size Coats Exceeds Supply for Help Center in MexicoDemand for Youth Size Coats Exceeds Supply for Help Center…Continue Reading
- Mexico Public Schools Refinance Bonds for Significant Interest SavingsMexico Public Schools Refinance Bonds for Significant Interest Savings The…Continue Reading
- Three Teens Detained in Connection to Mexico Vehicle TheftThree Teens Detained in Connection to Mexico Vehicle Theft Mexico…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/2/21KWWR Sports Report 12/2/21 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Mexico Lady Bulldogs Defeat New Haven and Will Play in Montgomery County Tournament Championship for a Second Straight YearMexico Lady Bulldogs Defeat New Haven and Will Play in…Continue Reading
- Audrain County Continues to See Rise in COVID-19 CasesAudrain County Continues to See Rise in COVID-19 Cases COVID-19…Continue Reading