Missouri Department of Conservation Reports Preliminary Numbers From Firearms Portion of Deer Hunting Season
One hundred eighty-eight thousand twenty two deer were harvested in Missouri during the firearms portion of the deer hunting season this year according to preliminary numbers from the Missouri Department of Conservation.
The season started on the weekend of November 13 and 14th and ran through yesterday (Tuesday).
Callaway County harvested 3,154 deer, Audrain County checked in with 1,384, Boone had 1,833, Monroe had 2,208, and Randolph ended up with 1,668 deer.
Another youth deer hunting season begins this Friday, November 26th.
Most Recent News
- Fulton Woman and Montgomery City Man Charged With Drug TraffickingFulton Woman and Montgomery City Man Charged With Drug Trafficking…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/5/23KWWR Sports Report 12/5/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys and girls…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/4/23KWWR Sports Report 12/4/23 Ninth-ranked Missouri football will play the…Continue Reading
- Mexico Bulldogs Boys Basketball Conquers Montgomery County to Claim 2023 Montgomery County Tournament ChampionshipMexico Bulldogs Boys Basketball Conquers Montgomery County to Claim 2023…Continue Reading
- One Adult and One Juvenile Arrested in Connection to Man Found Shot to Death in VandaliaOne Adult and One Juvenile Arrested in Connection to Man…Continue Reading
- Active Investigation Underway by Audrain County Sheriff’s Office After Man Found Dead With Gunshot Wounds in VandaliaActive Investigation Underway by Audrain County Sheriff’s Office After Man…Continue Reading