Noble Health Foundation Launching Pilot Program At Van-Far Schools
The Noble Health Foundation is launching a pilot program at the Van-Far Schools to provide telehealth counseling.
Elijah Haahr Executive Director of the Noble Health Foundation says the services will be provided by a nationwide company based out of Kansas City called Start Talking.
Haahr says the goal is if the program is successful the Noble Health Foundation would like to expand the services to other areas.
Most Recent News
- Threat Made to Community R-VI High School Under InvestigationThreat Made to Community R-VI High School Under Investigation Local…Continue Reading
- No New News On Hospitals Potential Reopening in Mexico and FultonNo New News On Hospitals Potential Reopening in Mexico and…Continue Reading
- Mexico High School Senior Keith Ransom Selected to Receive Allen P. And Josephine B. Green Foundation ScholarshipMexico High School Senior Keith Ransom Selected to Receive Allen…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/19/22KWWR Sports Report 5/19/22 Missouri basketball guard Jarron “Boogie” Coleman…Continue Reading
- Another Goat On the Run in Mexico, MOAnother Goat On the Run in Mexico, MO A goat…Continue Reading
- Endangered Silver Advisory Issued for Missing Fulton WomanEndangered Silver Advisory Issued for Missing Fulton Woman An Endangered…Continue Reading