Weekly COVID-19 Numbers From Audrain County Health Department Released
The Audrain County Health Department is releasing the latest COVID-19 numbers.
The last release from the agency was January 28th when they changed from releasing numbers on Wednesdays to Fridays.
There are 97 active cases in the county, a decrease of 190 from the most recent report and 34 active probable cases, down 23 from the last report.
Mexico has 74 cases, down by 138 from late January and no other city in the county has more than 10 cases.
The past 7-day positivity rate is down by 15 percent, now at 18.4%.
Data was released a day early this week, due to the Health Department’s closure tomorrow (Friday) for Lincoln’s Birthday.
The next report is expected on Friday, February 18th.
More In COVID-19
- Boone Health Warns That COVID Vigilance Must Remain StrongBoone Health Warns That COVID Vigilance Must Remain Strong Dr.…… Continue Reading
- COVID Vaccine With Broader Effect Approved and AvailableCOVID Vaccine With Broader Effect Approved and Available After review,…… Continue Reading
- More Traditional Type of COVID Vaccine Available by AppointmentMore Traditional Type of COVID Vaccine Available by Appointment MU…… Continue Reading
- Mizzou Researchers Say COVID Shots Likely to Become Annual EventMizzou Researchers Say COVID Shots Likely to Become Annual Event…… Continue Reading
- COVID Cases Show Recent Rise in Boone County, Audrain SteadyCOVID Cases Show Recent Rise in Boone County, Audrain Steady…… Continue Reading
- Coronavirus Rises Nationally, While Staying Low in Central MissouriCoronavirus Rises Nationally, While Staying Low in Central Missouri Coronavirus…… Continue Reading
Most Recent News
- Myrtle “Ann” EvansFuneral services for 82-year old Myrtle “Ann” Evans of Vandalia…… Continue Reading
- MHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District TournamentMHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District Tournament Members of…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23 The Mizzou women’s basketball team continues…… Continue Reading
- Michael Paul HenryFuneral services for 67-year old Michael Paul Henry of Holts…… Continue Reading
- Margie Lynn SeeleyServices for 62-year old Margie Lynn Seeley of Paris are…… Continue Reading
- Howard Keller ReadingFuneral services for 59-year old Howard Keller Reading of Mexico…… Continue Reading