Boone Health Warns That COVID Vigilance Must Remain Strong
Dr. Robin Blount, from Boone Health, reminds us that even if the president said the pandemic is over it’s not time to relax our guard.
A public health emergency declared over COVID-19 is in effect until at least October 13th.
The immunity that we receive from the disease itself is not long-lasting and the approaching cold means it’s time to get the bivalent vaccine.
Most Recent News
- Bowling Green Man Seriously Injured in Pike County AccidentBowling Green Man Seriously Injured in Pike County Accident A…Continue Reading
- Mexico Woman Injured in Ralls County AccidentMexico Woman Injured in Ralls County Accident A Mexico woman…Continue Reading
- Paroled Felon Arrested for Shooting Into Fulton Bar & GrillParoled Felon Arrested for Shooting Into Fulton Bar & Grill…Continue Reading
- Mexico Bulldogs Boys Clinch Tie for North Central Missouri Conference Championship While Mexico Lady Bulldogs Lose Heartbreaker in FultonMexico Bulldogs Boys Clinch Tie for North Central Missouri Conference…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 2/13/24KWWR Sports Report 2/13/24 The Mexico Bulldogs boys and girls…Continue Reading
- Two Men From Bowling Green Injured Following Head-On Collision in Pike CountyTwo Men From Bowling Green Injured Following Head-On Collision in…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 2/12/24KWWR Sports Report 2/12/24 The Kansas City Chiefs are back-to-back…Continue Reading
- Mexico Man Charged With Arson in Connection to Fire at Nu-Tone Cleaners BuildingMexico Man Charged With Arson in Connection to Fire at…Continue Reading