Boone Health Warns That COVID Vigilance Must Remain Strong
Dr. Robin Blount, from Boone Health, reminds us that even if the president said the pandemic is over it’s not time to relax our guard.
A public health emergency declared over COVID-19 is in effect until at least October 13th.
The immunity that we receive from the disease itself is not long-lasting and the approaching cold means it’s time to get the bivalent vaccine.
Most Recent News
- MHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District TournamentMHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District Tournament Members of…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23 The Mizzou women’s basketball team continues…… Continue Reading
- Possible Body of Brandon Spears FoundPossible Body of Brandon Spears Found The body of what…… Continue Reading
- MoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple CountiesMoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple Counties MoDOT is…… Continue Reading
- Mexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court AppearanceMexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court Appearance A…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23 Mizzou picks up wins yesterday in…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23 In spring training action yesterday, the…… Continue Reading
- Moberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & MedicaidMoberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & Medicaid A…… Continue Reading