Mexico Man Pleads Guilty In Federal Court to Weapons & Drug Charges
A Mexico man is pleading guilty to charges stemming from a March pursuit that ended in Jefferson City.
23-year old Myron Samare Mahaney was a passenger in a vehicle that fled from a Missouri State Highway Patrolman on Highway 54 and ultimately crashed into stopped traffic on Dix Road in Jefferson City on March 14th, 2022.
Mahaney fled on foot and was caught by Jefferson City Police officers and was found in possession of 219 grams of meth, drug paraphernalia, 2 loaded semi-automatic handguns and $2,086 in cash.
Mahaney pleaded guilty in U.S. Federal Court today (Tuesday) to one count of possessing methamphetamine with intent to distribute and one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Mahaney faces a minimum of five years in federal prison without parole and up to 50 years without parole.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading