Governor Parson Names New Attorney General
Missouri Governor Mike Parson names new Attorney General to replace Eric Schmitt one he leaves office.
Former Warren County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney and currently General Counsel to Governor Parson Andrew Bailey is being tapped to be the next Attorney General.
Bailey is a graduate of Mizzou for both his bachelor degree and his law degree and is a U.S. Army veteran, twice deployed overseas during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
In addition to his duties in Warren County, Bailey has also been General Counsel for the Missouri Department of Corrections and a Missouri Assistant Attorney General.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading