World War II Veteran Gets Help Celebrating A Century
Missouri Military Academy cadets in Mexico help a veteran celebrate his 100th birthday.
World War II veteran Bill Locksus is a resident at the Missouri Veterans Home in Mexico and was presented with over 100 birthday cards from the corps of cadets as well as a U. S. Navy flag flown over the MMA campus from sunrise to sunset.
Locksus served in the Navy for four years and was stationed on the U.S.S. Randolph but also spent time in Brazil and the Philippines.
Most Recent News
- MHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District TournamentMHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District Tournament Members of…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23 The Mizzou women’s basketball team continues…… Continue Reading
- Possible Body of Brandon Spears FoundPossible Body of Brandon Spears Found The body of what…… Continue Reading
- MoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple CountiesMoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple Counties MoDOT is…… Continue Reading
- Mexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court AppearanceMexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court Appearance A…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23 Mizzou picks up wins yesterday in…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23 In spring training action yesterday, the…… Continue Reading
- Moberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & MedicaidMoberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & Medicaid A…… Continue Reading