Perry Man Arrested for Fleeing From Audrain County Deputy
Audrain County Sheriff’s deputies and Perry Police find man who fled from deputies on Thursday.
According to a release from the sheriff’s office, a deputy stopped a white Ford F-150 pickup Thursday afternoon on Highway 54 east of Mexico.
As the officer approached, the pickup fled and during the ensuing pursuit, the driver threw baggies of meth and marijuana from the truck.
The pursuit was terminated in northern Callaway County.
Officers received information that the truck was owned and operated by Robert L. Utterback of Perry and both were found in Perry yesterday (Tuesday) morning.
Utterback was arrested and jailed on four traffic offenses plus resisting arrest by fleeing, drug trafficking, and tampering with evidence.
Formal charges and bond information are forthcoming from the courts.
Most Recent News
- Couple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling GreenCouple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling Green A Missouri…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/26/23KWWR Sports Report 5/26/23 The Fulton Hornets claimed their spot…… Continue Reading
- Audrain County Sheriff’s Office Introduces K9 Jax and K9 AndiAudrain County Sheriff’s Office Introduces K9 Jax and K9 Andi…… Continue Reading
- Repairs to be Made at Monroe County Highway 24 Railroad CrossingRepairs to be Made at Monroe County Highway 24 Railroad…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/25/23KWWR Sports Report 5/25/23 The Fulton Hornets will look to…… Continue Reading
- Sturgeon Man Injured in Boone County Motorcycle AccidentSturgeon Man Injured in Boone County Motorcycle Accident A Sturgeon…… Continue Reading
- Community R-VI Trojans Baseball Earns Final Four AppearanceCommunity R-VI Trojans Baseball Earns Final Four Appearance The Community…… Continue Reading
- Deadline Extended for Mexico/Audrain County Health Care Feasibility SurveyDeadline Extended for Mexico/Audrain County Health Care Feasibility Survey The…… Continue Reading