Perry Man Arrested for Fleeing From Audrain County Deputy
Audrain County Sheriff’s deputies and Perry Police find man who fled from deputies on Thursday.
According to a release from the sheriff’s office, a deputy stopped a white Ford F-150 pickup Thursday afternoon on Highway 54 east of Mexico.
As the officer approached, the pickup fled and during the ensuing pursuit, the driver threw baggies of meth and marijuana from the truck.
The pursuit was terminated in northern Callaway County.
Officers received information that the truck was owned and operated by Robert L. Utterback of Perry and both were found in Perry yesterday (Tuesday) morning.
Utterback was arrested and jailed on four traffic offenses plus resisting arrest by fleeing, drug trafficking, and tampering with evidence.
Formal charges and bond information are forthcoming from the courts.
Most Recent News
- Bowling Green Man Seriously Injured in Pike County AccidentBowling Green Man Seriously Injured in Pike County Accident A…Continue Reading
- Mexico Woman Injured in Ralls County AccidentMexico Woman Injured in Ralls County Accident A Mexico woman…Continue Reading
- Paroled Felon Arrested for Shooting Into Fulton Bar & GrillParoled Felon Arrested for Shooting Into Fulton Bar & Grill…Continue Reading
- Mexico Bulldogs Boys Clinch Tie for North Central Missouri Conference Championship While Mexico Lady Bulldogs Lose Heartbreaker in FultonMexico Bulldogs Boys Clinch Tie for North Central Missouri Conference…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 2/13/24KWWR Sports Report 2/13/24 The Mexico Bulldogs boys and girls…Continue Reading
- Two Men From Bowling Green Injured Following Head-On Collision in Pike CountyTwo Men From Bowling Green Injured Following Head-On Collision in…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 2/12/24KWWR Sports Report 2/12/24 The Kansas City Chiefs are back-to-back…Continue Reading
- Mexico Man Charged With Arson in Connection to Fire at Nu-Tone Cleaners BuildingMexico Man Charged With Arson in Connection to Fire at…Continue Reading