Federal Trial for Audrain County Man Charged with Child Sex Crimes Begins
The federal trial for an Audrain County man charged with child sex crimes is underway. 38-year-old William Dahl faces three federal counts of production of child pornography and three counts of receipt of child pornography.
The bench trial started yesterday (Monday) in U.S. District Court in St. Louis with Judge John Ross presiding.
According to court records it is expected to last three days.
Dahl is being represented by public defenders.
Jennifer Huddleston, the woman accused of sending sexually explicit photos of a child to Dahl, is also a defendant in the federal case.
According to online records, Huddleston pleaded guilty on May 10 to production of child pornography and possession of child pornography as part of a plea agreement.
Huddleston faces at least 15 years in prison, though 17.5 years is being recommended.
Dahl also faces 24 felonies and two misdemeanors in six state cases.
Charges include rape, sodomy, kidnapping, and child molestation, among others.
Over the last two decades, Dahl has been accused of sexually assaulting multiple victims, including at least two underage victims.
Most Recent News
- Couple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling GreenCouple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling Green A Missouri…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/26/23KWWR Sports Report 5/26/23 The Fulton Hornets claimed their spot…… Continue Reading
- Audrain County Sheriff’s Office Introduces K9 Jax and K9 AndiAudrain County Sheriff’s Office Introduces K9 Jax and K9 Andi…… Continue Reading
- Repairs to be Made at Monroe County Highway 24 Railroad CrossingRepairs to be Made at Monroe County Highway 24 Railroad…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/25/23KWWR Sports Report 5/25/23 The Fulton Hornets will look to…… Continue Reading
- Sturgeon Man Injured in Boone County Motorcycle AccidentSturgeon Man Injured in Boone County Motorcycle Accident A Sturgeon…… Continue Reading
- Community R-VI Trojans Baseball Earns Final Four AppearanceCommunity R-VI Trojans Baseball Earns Final Four Appearance The Community…… Continue Reading
- Deadline Extended for Mexico/Audrain County Health Care Feasibility SurveyDeadline Extended for Mexico/Audrain County Health Care Feasibility Survey The…… Continue Reading