Couple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling Green
A Missouri couple is $101,000 richer after winning a Show Me Cash jackpot in Bowling Green.
The winning ticket for the May 5th drawing was a Quick Pick and purchased at Ayerco, at 18048 Business Highway 161 South in Bowling Green.
The Missouri Lottery says the player did not realize he had won until he took it into another Missouri Lottery retailer to have his number checked.
Once the clerk scanned the ticket, her reaction surprised the winner.
“She said, ‘Have you signed that ticket?’ and I told her no,” he said. “And so she goes, ‘Well, you’re signing it right now!'”
He asked how much he had won, knowing it must be a large amount for her to have that reaction.
“She showed me the screen, and it says right on it that I won a $101,00!” he shared.
Upon telling his wife he had won the jackpot, she didn’t believe him at first.
“She asked me if I was joking,” he said.
“I was just shocked,” his wife added.
The winning numbers that night were 10, 12, 31, 33, and 38.
Most Recent News
- Couple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling GreenCouple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling Green A Missouri…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/26/23KWWR Sports Report 5/26/23 The Fulton Hornets claimed their spot…… Continue Reading
- Audrain County Sheriff’s Office Introduces K9 Jax and K9 AndiAudrain County Sheriff’s Office Introduces K9 Jax and K9 Andi…… Continue Reading
- Repairs to be Made at Monroe County Highway 24 Railroad CrossingRepairs to be Made at Monroe County Highway 24 Railroad…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/25/23KWWR Sports Report 5/25/23 The Fulton Hornets will look to…… Continue Reading
- Sturgeon Man Injured in Boone County Motorcycle AccidentSturgeon Man Injured in Boone County Motorcycle Accident A Sturgeon…… Continue Reading
- Community R-VI Trojans Baseball Earns Final Four AppearanceCommunity R-VI Trojans Baseball Earns Final Four Appearance The Community…… Continue Reading
- Deadline Extended for Mexico/Audrain County Health Care Feasibility SurveyDeadline Extended for Mexico/Audrain County Health Care Feasibility Survey The…… Continue Reading