Fulton Ford Has New Owners
An out-of-state automotive group has acquired Fulton Ford.
McLarty Automotive Group based out of Arkansas announced the acquisition of the new and used car dealership yesterday (Wednesday).
McLarty Automotive Group owns 27 dealerships and four collision centers in Arkansas, Missouri and Mississippi.
Some mid-Missouri dealerships owned by the group include Joe Machens Dealership brands in Columbia and Jefferson City and Kia of Columbia, plus Columbia Honda.
According to the news release the McLarty Automotive Group said it will continue prioritizing community involvement and giving back to Fulton and the surrounding area.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading