Missouri Highway Patrol Responds to Fatal Hit-Run-Accident on I-70 in Cooper County
A Woolridge woman is dead following a fatal hit-and-run in Cooper County last night (Wednesday).
According to the Missouri Highway Patrol crash report it happened around mile marker 110.8 on eastbound I-70 shortly after 10:30.
59-year-old Terry Ricketts was pronounced dead at the scene.
The report says the crash happened when an unknown vehicle hit Ricketts, who was reportedly in the road.
The vehicle then fled the scene.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop F.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading