Portable Space Heater Cause of Fulton House Fire
A portable space heater is to blame for a house fire in Fulton last (Tuesday) that caused an estimated forty thousand dollars in damages.
Fulton Fire Department went to the fire just after five last (Tuesday) night at 9 Callaway Drive.
The fire originated in the basement and was determined to be accidental.
No injuries were reported.
Mexico Teen Accused of DWI After Leading Callaway County Deputies On High-Speed Chase A Mexico teen is facing charges after reportedly leading Callaway County deputies on a high-speed chase and crashing his mother’s car. According to a report from ABC 17 News, 18-year-old Blake Lewis Mason was charged this weekend with resisting arrest and driving…Continue Reading
Community R-VI Lady Trojans Softball Clinch Conference Championship With Win at Cairo The Community R-VI Lady Trojans Softball team are the 2023 CAC Conference Champions. Community defeated Cairo 3-2 on Monday night. The Lady Trojans are 19-4 on the season and finished conference play undefeated at 7-0. Up next the Lady Trojans host Monroe City…Continue Reading
Mexico Lady Bulldogs Softball Wins Thriller Over Kirksville The Mexico Lady Bulldogs are riding a five-game winning streak after defeating the Kirksville Lady Tigers 5-4 on the road Monday, September 25, 2023. The Lady Bulldogs took the lead late in the game. It was tied at four in the top of the eighth inning when…Continue Reading
Prosecutors File Amended Charges Against Man Accused of Murdering Monroe County Woman Murder charges have been upgraded for the man accused of killing a Monroe County woman. According to online court records filed yesterday (Monday), September 25th, 2023 prosecutors filed an amended criminal complaint against 65-year-old Lyle Miller. His second-degree murder charge has been upgraded…Continue Reading