Fired Ruled Accidental At Fulton Duplex

No injuries in a Fulton Duplex fire last (Wednesday) night.

It happened just after 11:30 at 212/214 East 6th Street.

Crews located an active fire in the attic of the structure and were able to bring the fire under control in approximately one hour.

One person was at the residence at the time of the fire and made it out safely.

The Fulton Fire Department and Missouri State Fire Marshal’s Office have determined the fire to be accidental, with the cause possibly a faulty outlet.