Residential Electrical Fire In Mexico

A power line coming into a home is to blame for an electrical fire at a house in Mexico.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened around 9:14 on Friday morning in the 1000 block of Michigan.

Contractors had been working on a house when the power line came into the home and came into contact with some construction material and went to ground through some copper piping and other pathways.

Some flammable materials in the house began to burn but were removed and extinguished. No injuries reported.