Schedule of Arrival Times for February 19th Vaccination Clinic at Mexico Memorial Airport
The second dose mass vaccination clinic at the Mexico Airport is set February 19th for those that were vaccinated at the airport on January 29th.
The clinic will start at 9:00 that morning and the Audrain County Health Department has released the schedule of arrival times basked on last names.
The schedule is:
- Last names A – B arrive at 9am
- Last names C – E arrive at 10am
- Last Names F – H arrive at 11am
- Last names I – L arrive at 12pm
- Last names M – Q arrive at 1pm
- Last names R – S arrive at 2pm
- Last names T – Z arrive at 3pm
Single vehicles transporting multiple passengers with different last names should choose one of the passengers’ name to determine the arrival time and all in the vehicle will be vaccinated at the same time.