Burning Candle the Cause of a Residential Fire in Mexico on Boulevard

An unattended burning candle is the cause of a house fire in Mexico last night (Sunday) in the 800 block of Boulevard.

Mexico Public Safety responded to the fire just before 9:30pm and found the candle had caught nearby window dressings on fire.

The fire was contained and put out in that area with curtains and ceiling suffering fire damage, however the rest of the building was not damaged.

There were no injuries from the incident.