Two Dead From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Callaway County

Two people are dead and a third person is recovering after being poisoned by carbon monoxide in Callaway County last night (Wednesday).

EMS personnel responded to a medical call in the 7000 block of Kenny Drive just south of Fulton and found 2 adults dead and a third adult was found alive and taken to the University Hospital where they are now recovering and in stable condition.

The Callaway County Sheriff’s Office is conducting an active death investigation, no foul play is suspected and next-of-kin are being notified.