Public Meeting With MoDOT To Be Held In Mexico
The Missouri Department of Transportation is holding a pair of public meetings in the area for input on unfunded projects.
The meeting for the Northeast District is set for Monday, November 29th at the Audrain County Courthouse from 4:30pm – 6:30pm.
The meeting for the Central District is Wednesday, December 1st from 4:30pm – 6:30pm in the Jefferson City High School Cafeteria.
MoDOT has identified a billion dollars in annual unfunded needs for Missouri roads and bridges and are looking to prioritize the needs through these meetings.
Included in the list is a million dollar study for updated scope and estimate for a shared 4-lane Highway 54 from Mexico to Louisiana and adding two directional ramps and improve the I-70 / Highway 63 interchange in Columbia with an estimated price tag of 62 million dollars.
Most Recent News
- Demand for Youth Size Coats Exceeds Supply for Help Center in MexicoDemand for Youth Size Coats Exceeds Supply for Help Center…Continue Reading
- Mexico Public Schools Refinance Bonds for Significant Interest SavingsMexico Public Schools Refinance Bonds for Significant Interest Savings The…Continue Reading
- Three Teens Detained in Connection to Mexico Vehicle TheftThree Teens Detained in Connection to Mexico Vehicle Theft Mexico…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/2/21KWWR Sports Report 12/2/21 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Mexico Lady Bulldogs Defeat New Haven and Will Play in Montgomery County Tournament Championship for a Second Straight YearMexico Lady Bulldogs Defeat New Haven and Will Play in…Continue Reading
- Audrain County Continues to See Rise in COVID-19 CasesAudrain County Continues to See Rise in COVID-19 Cases COVID-19…Continue Reading