Coronavirus Rises Nationally, While Staying Low in Central Missouri
Coronavirus is on the rise, both nationally and state-wide. Missouri is reporting 12,749 new coronavirus cases for the week of July 21 through Wednesday. The state reported 998 patient hospitalizations and 135 patients in the ICU for the week ending July 20.
The central region and the northeast region are the only regions in Missouri with a low COVID-19 community level, with the dashboard showing low COVID community levels for the central region, with cases down by 14% compared to the previous week.
The central region includes Howard, Boone, Audrain, Montgomery, Gasconade, Osage, Cole, Callaway, Miller, Camden, Morgan, Moniteau and Cooper County.
In Audrain County, levels have dropped back to a low community level this week.
Most Recent News
- MHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District TournamentMHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District Tournament Members of…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23 The Mizzou women’s basketball team continues…… Continue Reading
- Possible Body of Brandon Spears FoundPossible Body of Brandon Spears Found The body of what…… Continue Reading
- MoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple CountiesMoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple Counties MoDOT is…… Continue Reading
- Mexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court AppearanceMexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court Appearance A…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23 Mizzou picks up wins yesterday in…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23 In spring training action yesterday, the…… Continue Reading
- Moberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & MedicaidMoberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & Medicaid A…… Continue Reading