Coronavirus Rises Nationally, While Staying Low in Central Missouri
Coronavirus is on the rise, both nationally and state-wide. Missouri is reporting 12,749 new coronavirus cases for the week of July 21 through Wednesday. The state reported 998 patient hospitalizations and 135 patients in the ICU for the week ending July 20.
The central region and the northeast region are the only regions in Missouri with a low COVID-19 community level, with the dashboard showing low COVID community levels for the central region, with cases down by 14% compared to the previous week.
The central region includes Howard, Boone, Audrain, Montgomery, Gasconade, Osage, Cole, Callaway, Miller, Camden, Morgan, Moniteau and Cooper County.
In Audrain County, levels have dropped back to a low community level this week.
Most Recent News
- Trial Date Delayed for Fulton Man Accused of Killing ClassmateTrial Date Delayed for Fulton Man Accused of Killing Classmate…… Continue Reading
- Missourians Can Order Morning After PillMissourians Can Order Morning After Pill A new project launched…… Continue Reading
- Community and Law Enforcement Work Together to Clean Up Egg Mess in Pettis CountyCommunity and Law Enforcement Work Together to Clean Up Egg…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 6/2/23KWWR Sports Report 6/2/23 The mid-Missouri high school baseball wrapped…… Continue Reading
- Boone County Sheriff’s Office Identifies Men Killed in Head-On-CollisionBoone County Sheriff’s Office Identifies Men Killed in Head-On-Collision The…… Continue Reading
- Jefferson City Police Find Man Dead Near Train TracksJefferson City Police Find Man Dead Near Train Tracks Police…… Continue Reading
- Columbia Police Investigating Pedestrian DeathColumbia Police Investigating Pedestrian Death Columbia Police are identifying a…… Continue Reading
- Governor Parson Signs Executive Order Drought in MissouriGovernor Parson Signs Executive Order Drought in Missouri Governor Mike…… Continue Reading