Voters With Disabilities or Illness Have Voting Options

Those with illness or limited mobility can vote “curbside” outside their polling place. Go to your polling place and ask someone to go in and ask poll workers to bring a ballot out to you.

If you have physical disabilities, and your polling place is not accessible, you may request a different polling place assignment. Contact your local election authority, usually the City Clerk, to make this request.

Accessible Voting Systems include audiovisual accessibility or the ability to enlarge text.

If you have a permanent physical disability, you may request that your local election authority can automatically mail an absentee ballot application directly to you prior to each election.

Most Recent News