Kirksville Man Sentenced in Chance Davis Murder
A Kirksville man is sentenced in the 2019 murder of Mexico resident Chance Davis.
The case was heard in Randolph County on a change of venue.
Sidiq Moore was sentenced to 25 years for 2nd degree murder, 10 years for unlawful use of a weapon, 10 years for 1st degree burglary, and 5 years each on 3 counts of armed criminal action which will run consecutively to the murder sentence for a total of 30 years behind bars.
The murder happened on June 27, 2019 at a home on West Street.
Two other defendants, Deyton Curtis-Fisher and Timothy Midgyett will stand trial for their alleged part in the crime next year.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading