Accused Murderer Simpson Appears In Gasconade County Court
Kenneth Lee Simpson, the man accused of killing Hermann Police Detective Sergeant Mason Griffith and wounding Officer Adam Sullenrtup makes his first court appearance this (Wednesday) morning.
His arraignment was scheduled for 8:00 and a clerk within the Gasconade Circuit Clerk’s Office was unable to provide an update on the status of the case as of news time, due to the fact that court was still in session.
He is charged with first degree murder, two counts of armed criminal action, first degree assault, and unlawful possession of a firearm.
The City of Hermann is announcing the creation of a Memorial and Recovery Fund for the officers at People’s Savings Bank.
Checks can be sent to Griffith/Sullentrup Memorial and Recovery Fund at P.O. Box 528 Hermann, MO 65041 or may be dropped off at any People’s Savings Bank location.
There is also a community vigil being planned for later this week.
Most Recent News
- MHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District TournamentMHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District Tournament Members of…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23 The Mizzou women’s basketball team continues…… Continue Reading
- Possible Body of Brandon Spears FoundPossible Body of Brandon Spears Found The body of what…… Continue Reading
- MoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple CountiesMoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple Counties MoDOT is…… Continue Reading
- Mexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court AppearanceMexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court Appearance A…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23 Mizzou picks up wins yesterday in…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23 In spring training action yesterday, the…… Continue Reading
- Moberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & MedicaidMoberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & Medicaid A…… Continue Reading