Accused Murderer Simpson Appears In Gasconade County Court
Kenneth Lee Simpson, the man accused of killing Hermann Police Detective Sergeant Mason Griffith and wounding Officer Adam Sullenrtup makes his first court appearance this (Wednesday) morning.
His arraignment was scheduled for 8:00 and a clerk within the Gasconade Circuit Clerk’s Office was unable to provide an update on the status of the case as of news time, due to the fact that court was still in session.
He is charged with first degree murder, two counts of armed criminal action, first degree assault, and unlawful possession of a firearm.
The City of Hermann is announcing the creation of a Memorial and Recovery Fund for the officers at People’s Savings Bank.
Checks can be sent to Griffith/Sullentrup Memorial and Recovery Fund at P.O. Box 528 Hermann, MO 65041 or may be dropped off at any People’s Savings Bank location.
There is also a community vigil being planned for later this week.
Most Recent News
- Mexico Woman Injured in Ralls County AccidentMexico Woman Injured in Ralls County Accident A Mexico woman…Continue Reading
- Paroled Felon Arrested for Shooting Into Fulton Bar & GrillParoled Felon Arrested for Shooting Into Fulton Bar & Grill…Continue Reading
- Mexico Bulldogs Boys Clinch Tie for North Central Missouri Conference Championship While Mexico Lady Bulldogs Lose Heartbreaker in FultonMexico Bulldogs Boys Clinch Tie for North Central Missouri Conference…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 2/13/24KWWR Sports Report 2/13/24 The Mexico Bulldogs boys and girls…Continue Reading
- Two Men From Bowling Green Injured Following Head-On Collision in Pike CountyTwo Men From Bowling Green Injured Following Head-On Collision in…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 2/12/24KWWR Sports Report 2/12/24 The Kansas City Chiefs are back-to-back…Continue Reading
- Mexico Man Charged With Arson in Connection to Fire at Nu-Tone Cleaners BuildingMexico Man Charged With Arson in Connection to Fire at…Continue Reading
- Traffic Stop in Callaway County Results in Seizure of Methamphetamine and Two ArrestsTraffic Stop in Callaway County Results in Seizure of Methamphetamine…Continue Reading