Lincoln University Hosting Large FFA Event Thursday
The 41st annual FFA Career Development Experience event at Lincoln University is tomorrow (Thursday), both on and off their campus in Jefferson City.
More than 600 FFA members from 45 public and private high schools from across Missouri are expected to participate, developing their skills and gaining exposure to different areas of agriculture.
There are 13 judging contests covering topics from livestock, forestry, soils, floriculture, and farm business management.
Off-campus judging sites are at partnering businesses and include The Covered Bridge Market, Longellow’s Garden Center, Jim Dudley Quarter Horses, and Bruemmer Dairy.
Events get underway at 9:00 tomorrow (Thursday) morning and will wrap up at 2:00.
The event is sponsored by Lincoln’s College of Agriculture, Environmental and Human Sciences.
Most Recent News
- MHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District TournamentMHS Speech Team Competes In NSDA District Tournament Members of…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23KWWR Sports Report 3/20/23 The Mizzou women’s basketball team continues…… Continue Reading
- Possible Body of Brandon Spears FoundPossible Body of Brandon Spears Found The body of what…… Continue Reading
- MoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple CountiesMoDOT Announces Highway 19 Roadwork in Multiple Counties MoDOT is…… Continue Reading
- Mexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court AppearanceMexico Man Arrested for Child Pornography Makes Court Appearance A…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23KWWR Sports Report 3/17/23 Mizzou picks up wins yesterday in…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23KWWR Sports Report 3/16/23 In spring training action yesterday, the…… Continue Reading
- Moberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & MedicaidMoberly Doctor Pleads Guilty To Defrauding Medicare & Medicaid A…… Continue Reading