Mexico Public Safety and Sydenstricker Nobbe Partners Assist Missouri Military Academy
Mexico Public Safety and Sydenstricker Nobbe Partners recently stepped up to help out the Missouri Military Academy after the academy experienced the loss of a John Deere Gator utility vehicle.
According to a press release sent out yesterday, on June 9, an MMA Gator began smoking and then caught fire following a malfunction.
Mexico Public Safety responded to the call and put out the fire.
No one was injured during the incident.
The Gator which is used to help about 1,500 campers and staff at the MMA for summer camp operations was a total loss. MMA ordered a new vehicle to replace it, however delivery is not expected until August 4.
The MMA contacted Sydenstricker Nobbe Partners to ask for assistance in meeting the immediate need of a utility vehicle during summer camp and Sydenstricker loaned the academy, free of charge, a Gator for use until the new one arrives.
MMA summer camps run through late July.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading