Sturgeon Couple Arrested After Missing Teen Found in Their Home
A missing teen has been found safe in and a Sturgeon couple is facing charges related to assisting and concealing the juvenile from authorities and non-custodial family members.
According to a press release from the Audrain County Sheriff’s Office deputies from their office and the Boone County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at a house in the 100 block of East Canada Street in Sturgeon on July 14, 2023.
During the search 15-year-old Dale Linder was found safe. The teen was reported as a runaway juvenile to authorities on July 4, 2023.
As a results of the investigation, 40-year-old Damian Linder and 38-year-old Rachel Linder of Sturgeon were arrested for Felony Interference with Custody.
Both were taken to the Audrain County Jail, where they remain incarcerated pending the formal charges of the Audrain County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading