63rd Annual Auxvasse Loafer’s Week
The 63rd annual Auxvasse Loafer’s Week will be taking place September 11-16, 2023.
The Loafer’s Week started as a one day event over 60 years ago at the grain elevator and has grown to a week-long celebration.
Card games, dominoes, and other board games are part of the things to do each day.
Free coffee, iced tea and peanuts will be available all week for everyone that attends, and a noon meal will be served each day by a different organization.
The event will be held at the Auxvasse Community Center with the noon meal served daily at 11am and the Saturday meal served from 8am – 1pm.
The Auxvasse Community Center will be holding a 50/50 raffle all week. Drawing on the last day of Loafer’s Week. A queen size quilt raffle will be held all week. The winner will be drawn on 9/16/23.
For more information call 573-386-5175.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading