Missouri Highway Patrol Reports Two Deaths at Lake Of The Ozarks
A 2-year old boy is dead after being found unresponsive at the Lake of the Ozarks yesterday (Sunday).
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol the boy was from Illinois and had wandered away from family and was later found unresponsive.
The boy was taken by ambulance to Lake Regional Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
It was the second death reported in the area over the weekend after a Sunrise Beach woman died on Saturday night.
According to the Highway Patrol 44-year-old Nicolette McKenna was on a boat that was near the 24-mile mark of the main channel of the Lake of the Ozarks when it hit a large wake and then struck breakwater.
The driver of the boat, 60-year-old Bobby Childers was arrested on suspicion of boating while intoxicated and boating in a careless manner according the Highway Patrol arrest report.
Childers had moderate injuries from the crash.
Most Recent News
- Mexico Teen Accused of DWI After Leading Callaway County Deputies On High-Speed ChaseMexico Teen Accused of DWI After Leading Callaway County Deputies…Continue Reading
- Community R-VI Lady Trojans Softball Clinch Conference Championship With Win at CairoCommunity R-VI Lady Trojans Softball Clinch Conference Championship With Win…Continue Reading
- Mexico Lady Bulldogs Softball Wins Thriller Over KirksvilleMexico Lady Bulldogs Softball Wins Thriller Over Kirksville The Mexico…Continue Reading
- Prosecutors File Amended Charges Against Man Accused of Murdering Monroe County WomanProsecutors File Amended Charges Against Man Accused of Murdering Monroe…Continue Reading
- Woman Speeding Past Fully Marked Callaway County Sheriff’s Office K9 Unit Arrested for Over 1.5 Pounds of MethamphetamineWoman Speeding Past Fully Marked Callaway County Sheriff’s Office K9…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Sheriff’s Office Arrests Two Men After Separate Weapons Offenses in AuxvasseCallaway County Sheriff’s Office Arrests Two Men After Separate Weapons…Continue Reading
- Mexico/Fulton Hospitals Bankruptcy Hearing UpdateMexico/Fulton Hospitals Bankruptcy Hearing Update Ziva Medical will have to…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 9/20/23KWWR Sports Report 9/20/23 In hockey news the St. Louis…Continue Reading