Auxvasse Mayor Ron Dye Resigns
The city of Auxvasse is searching for a new mayor after former mayor Ron Dye turned in his resignation.
Dye served as mayor for six months.
In his resignation letter, Dye said “Due to the persisting feeling from the citizens of Auxvasse that I am not a competent mayor, along with that I do not have the city’s best interest at heart, and I only care about money, I hereby resign.”
According to city clerk Missy Hook, a new mayor will be appointed by the city council in an open meeting on October 23rd.
The new mayor will serve until the April elections.
Most Recent News
- Fulton Woman and Montgomery City Man Charged With Drug TraffickingFulton Woman and Montgomery City Man Charged With Drug Trafficking…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/5/23KWWR Sports Report 12/5/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys and girls…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/4/23KWWR Sports Report 12/4/23 Ninth-ranked Missouri football will play the…Continue Reading
- Mexico Bulldogs Boys Basketball Conquers Montgomery County to Claim 2023 Montgomery County Tournament ChampionshipMexico Bulldogs Boys Basketball Conquers Montgomery County to Claim 2023…Continue Reading
- One Adult and One Juvenile Arrested in Connection to Man Found Shot to Death in VandaliaOne Adult and One Juvenile Arrested in Connection to Man…Continue Reading
- Active Investigation Underway by Audrain County Sheriff’s Office After Man Found Dead With Gunshot Wounds in VandaliaActive Investigation Underway by Audrain County Sheriff’s Office After Man…Continue Reading
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading