Self-Help Housing Aid Being Offered by the North East Community Action Corporation
The North East Community Action Corporation is seeking participants for Self-Help Housing in Lincoln, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Pike, Ralls, Shelby and Warren counties.
Participants must meet income guidelines. They’ll work with a NECAC construction supervisor, who will provide one-on-one instruction on the skills they need to do projects. Supplies and tools will be purchased by the program, but the labor will be contributed by the families and volunteers.
More information is available by calling NECAC at 573-324-6622.
Most Recent News
- Laddonia Native Rear Admiral Samuel G. Fuqua to be Honored PosthumouslyLaddonia Native Rear Admiral Samuel G. Fuqua to be Honored…Continue Reading
- New Human Resources Director At Lincoln UniversityNew Human Resources Director At Lincoln University A new Human…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/6/22KWWR Sports Report 12/6/22 Mizzou is extending the contract of…Continue Reading
- Trojans Fall to Mark Twain Friday NightTrojans Fall to Mark Twain Friday Night A hard-fought battle…Continue Reading
- Help Center in Mexico Asking for Specific DonationsHelp Center in Mexico Asking for Specific Donations The Laura…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/5/22KWWR Sports Report 12/5/22 The bowl-bound Missouri Tigers football team…Continue Reading
- Auxvasse Man Leads Deputies On PursuitAuxvasse Man Leads Deputies On Pursuit A two-county pursuit Friday…Continue Reading
- Centralia Man Killed in Car – Train AccidentCentralia Man Killed in Car – Train Accident An accident…Continue Reading