MoDOT to Hold Meeting in Mexico to Discuss Unfunded Needs
MoDOT is looking for the public’s input on unfunded projects throughout the Northeast District and is having a meeting at the Audrain County Courthouse to hear from residents.
The meeting to discuss the draft updated High Priority Unfunded Needs list for transportation in Northeast Missouri is Wednesday, November 30th from 4:30pm until 6:00pm.
One item on the list is continued planning for the shared 4-lane Highway 54 between Mexico and Louisiana.
There will also be an online comment form available at http://www.modot.org/unfundedneeds
Most Recent News
- Fulton Woman and Montgomery City Man Charged With Drug TraffickingFulton Woman and Montgomery City Man Charged With Drug Trafficking…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/5/23KWWR Sports Report 12/5/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys and girls…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 12/4/23KWWR Sports Report 12/4/23 Ninth-ranked Missouri football will play the…Continue Reading
- Mexico Bulldogs Boys Basketball Conquers Montgomery County to Claim 2023 Montgomery County Tournament ChampionshipMexico Bulldogs Boys Basketball Conquers Montgomery County to Claim 2023…Continue Reading
- One Adult and One Juvenile Arrested in Connection to Man Found Shot to Death in VandaliaOne Adult and One Juvenile Arrested in Connection to Man…Continue Reading
- Active Investigation Underway by Audrain County Sheriff’s Office After Man Found Dead With Gunshot Wounds in VandaliaActive Investigation Underway by Audrain County Sheriff’s Office After Man…Continue Reading
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading