Mexico Native in National Theatre Competition
Two students with ties to Mexico are representing University of Central Missouri at a national competition.
Mexico native Riley Given and Wentzville native Jace Nielsen, whose extended family are Mexico residents, are Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival Region 5 Irene Ryan Acting Nominees vying for scholarships.
The regional competition is January 22 – 28 in Des Moines.
The Irene Ryan Acting Scholarships provide recognition, honor, and financial assistance to outstanding student performers.
The Irene Ryan Foundation awards sixteen regional and two national scholarships annually.
The foundation was established by Ryan, best known as Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies, prior to her death in 1973.
Most Recent News
- KWWR Sports Report 1/27/23KWWR Sports Report 1/27/23 Despite being led by Senior Hayley…Continue Reading
- More Services Restored At Mexico-Audrain County Library DistrictMore Services Restored At Mexico-Audrain County Library District More services…Continue Reading
- Thompson Man Escapes Injury In Boone County AccidentThompson Man Escapes Injury In Boone County Accident A Boone…Continue Reading
- Father Tolton Takes Prime Class 4 TussleFather Tolton Takes Prime Class 4 Tussle Father Tolton’s Trailblazers…Continue Reading
- MO Corn Growers Association Honors Audrain County FarmerMO Corn Growers Association Honors Audrain County Farmer A Benton…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 1/26/23KWWR Sports Report 1/26/23 The Mexico Bulldogs host the Father…Continue Reading
- Mexico-Audrain County Library District Resumes Some Services Following Ransomware AttackMexico-Audrain County Library District Resumes Some Services Following Ransomware Attack…Continue Reading
- Centralia Schools Set Open House For New Central OfficeCentralia Schools Set Open House For New Central Office The…Continue Reading