Three Weekend Accidents Injure Three
Three accidents over the weekend send three people to area hospitals.
The first crash happened Friday evening at 5:35 when a semi driven by a Florida man struck the driver’s side of a vehicle driven by 44-year old Beth Mayhew of Auxvasse while she was making a left-hand turn.
The accident happened on eastbound I-70 at the 153.8 mile marker and Mayhew was flown to a Columbia hospital with serious injuries.
The second crash happened in Boone county Saturday night at 11:34 on westbound Jay Jay west of Gano Chance when 26-year old Daryl Spauldin of Centralia exceeded the speed limit and ran off the right side of the road and struck a sign.
He had minor injuries and was taken to a Columbia hospital for treatment.
The third crash was in Audrain county yesterday (Sunday) morning at 10:36 on Highway 22 at Route V.
66-year old Jacubus Venter of Milltown, Indiana driving west, crossed the eastbound lane and struck a concrete barrier.
He was taken to a Columbia hospital with serious injuries.
All of the accidents were worked by the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Most Recent News
- Couple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling GreenCouple Wins Missouri Lottery Jackpot in Bowling Green A Missouri…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/26/23KWWR Sports Report 5/26/23 The Fulton Hornets claimed their spot…… Continue Reading
- Audrain County Sheriff’s Office Introduces K9 Jax and K9 AndiAudrain County Sheriff’s Office Introduces K9 Jax and K9 Andi…… Continue Reading
- Repairs to be Made at Monroe County Highway 24 Railroad CrossingRepairs to be Made at Monroe County Highway 24 Railroad…… Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 5/25/23KWWR Sports Report 5/25/23 The Fulton Hornets will look to…… Continue Reading
- Sturgeon Man Injured in Boone County Motorcycle AccidentSturgeon Man Injured in Boone County Motorcycle Accident A Sturgeon…… Continue Reading
- Community R-VI Trojans Baseball Earns Final Four AppearanceCommunity R-VI Trojans Baseball Earns Final Four Appearance The Community…… Continue Reading
- Deadline Extended for Mexico/Audrain County Health Care Feasibility SurveyDeadline Extended for Mexico/Audrain County Health Care Feasibility Survey The…… Continue Reading