Grain Belt Express Hearings Delayed
The Missouri Public Service Commission is delaying the hearing dates on the Grain Belt Express because of motions filed by some of the parties in the case.
The hearings, originally scheduled for May 22-26 will now take place June 5-9 beginning at 9 each morning.
Grain Belt was granted a certificate of convenience and necessity on March 19, 2019 for a high voltage direct current transmission line across 206 miles of northern Missouri.
Gran Belt wants to relocate the Missouri converter station from Ralls to Monroe County along with increasing the capacity to 2,500 megawatts from 500 megawatts.
They also want to relocate the AC connector line from Ralls County to Monroe, Audrain, and Callaway Counties to tie into the existing McCredie Substation.
The hearings will be held in Room 310 of the Governor Office Building at 200 Madison Street in Jefferson City.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading