Mexico Nurse Honored by McDonald’s
A Mexico nurse is being recognized with an award.
Amy Hilderman was named the McDonald’s Nurse Excellence Award winner.
She was selected from over 400 nominations for exhibiting the ultimate dedication to her patients day after day according to a press release from McDonald’s.
Amy has been a nurse for 20 years now.
She has done a variety of nursing from hospital bedside, ER, PACU, Pre-op to nursing instructor.
Her current title is Nurse Navigator for the University of Missouri Family/Internal Medicine clinics.
Hilderman will be receiving an official certificate, a $200 Visa gift card, and McDonald’s food vouchers from her local Mexico McDonald’s.
Most Recent News
- Night of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against Fulton in Montgomery County TournamentNight of Firsts for Mexico Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Against…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23KWWR Sports Report 11/29/23 The Mexico Bulldogs boys basketball team…Continue Reading
- Thousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House FireThousands of Dollars in Damage Estimated After Fulton House Fire…Continue Reading
- Moser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based CompanyMoser’s Foods to be Acquired by Holts Summit Based Company…Continue Reading
- Missouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet Taylor LaffertyMissouri Military Academy Mourning the Off-Campus Death of Freshman Cadet…Continue Reading
- Fulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St. Genevieve County CrashFulton Woman Taken to Hospital With Serious Injuries in St.…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23KWWR Sports Report 11/27/23 For the first time since the…Continue Reading
- Callaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting CaseCallaway County Prosecutor Dismisses Charges in Auxvasse Shooting Case Charges…Continue Reading