Missouri Attorney General Sends Letters to Public Health Agencies and Schools Regarding Mandates
Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt sends letters today (Tuesday) to local public health agencies and school districts requiring them to stop enforcing any mask mandates, quarantine orders, or any other public health orders.
The letter is in response to the Cole County Circuit Court’s decision in the Robinson versus Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services case in which the court ruled that health orders, mask mandates, quarantine orders or similar orders issued under previous statutes were unconstitutional.
In an email to media outlets sent just before noon, Columbia Public Schools said they had not received a letter from the Attorney General but when they did, they would review it.
More In COVID-19
- Mizzou Researchers Say COVID Shots Likely to Become Annual EventMizzou Researchers Say COVID Shots Likely to Become Annual Event…Continue Reading
- COVID Cases Show Recent Rise in Boone County, Audrain SteadyCOVID Cases Show Recent Rise in Boone County, Audrain Steady…Continue Reading
- Coronavirus Rises Nationally, While Staying Low in Central MissouriCoronavirus Rises Nationally, While Staying Low in Central Missouri Coronavirus…Continue Reading
- COVID Levels Rise in Boone and Audrain CountiesCOVID Levels Rise in Boone and Audrain Counties The community…Continue Reading
- COVID in Decline, Marks 2 Year AnniversaryCOVID in Decline, Marks 2 Year Anniversary As mid-Missourians celebrated…Continue Reading
- Audrain County Health Department Shifting the Way They Report COVID-19 to the CommunityAudrain County Health Department Shifting the Way They Report COVID-19…Continue Reading
Most Recent News
- New MU Urgent Care Served Dozens on First DayNew MU Urgent Care Served Dozens on First Day MU…Continue Reading
- Missouri Voters to be First in Nation to Decide Whether to Expunge Non-Violent Marijuana ChargesMissouri Voters to be First in Nation to Decide Whether…Continue Reading
- GM Recalls Almost 500 Thousand Vehicles With Seatbelt IssuesGM Recalls Almost 500 Thousand Vehicles With Seatbelt Issues The…Continue Reading
- Columbia Citizens’ Police Review Board Temporarily SuspendedColumbia Citizens’ Police Review Board Temporarily Suspended The Columbia Citizens’…Continue Reading
- KWWR Sports Report 8/17/22KWWR Sports Report 8/17/22 Paul Goldschmidt and Tommy Edman homered…Continue Reading
- Weapon With 30 Round Magazine Seized in Drug ArrestWeapon With 30 Round Magazine Seized in Drug Arrest Yesterday…Continue Reading